Luxury Villa, Konia Hills, Paphos
€453,119 Guide Price
Konia Hills, Paphos, Pafos, CY
- Panoramic sea views
- Close to Paphos and the international airport
- Easy access to all the village amenities
- Large tiled balconies and verandas
- Optional private swimming pool
- Total plot size of 327 square metres
Konia Hills, Konia, Paphos
Konia Hills is a stunning development of villas and bungalows located in Konia. This scenic village is situated just three kilometres to the east of Paphos.
Paphos sits in the south-west of the island and is the most popular area for overseas property investors due to its great facilities, expat communities and access to a wide range of restaurants, traditional Cypriot tavernas and bars. It is an area steeped in history and the archaeological site near Kato Paphos was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1980. The monumental underground tombs here are carved out perfectly of solid rock dating back to the early Hellenistic and Roman periods.
Given this rich heritage, the coastal city has been chosen as the cultural capital of Europe for the year 2017.
Another major attraction of Paphos is the subtropical-Mediterranean climate, with the mildest temperatures on the island. The elevated and slightly inland position of Konia will provide some welcome relief from the long hot summers.
Pathos is easily accessible with its own international airport served with daily flights from the UK and numerous other European destinations.
For those fans of golf, Konia Hills is just a few kilometres away from the exclusive Sir Nick Faldo inspired Elea Golf Club and Resort.
Konia Hills is one of the most impressive projects managed by one of the leading property developers on the island. The hilltop location is designed to take full advantage of the superb Mediterranean panorama and climate.
Konia Sunset Villas is designed to meet the highest of specifications and finishing. It offers an ultimate living accommodation in a unique location of Paphos.
The Property - Villa 55, Type D Design
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and one restroom
- Secure front gate and guard providing access only to the villa residents and their guests
- A variety of facilities including private parking space, garden, terraces and balconies
- Optional private swimming pool
- Open plan fitted kitchen is provided with granite work tops and ceramic floor tiles
- Living room with fire place, television and telephone connection points, and provision for central and air conditioning systems
- Provision for air-conditioning and central heating
- Double glazing and shuttered windows
- Internal covered area of 135 square metres
- Covered external veranda of 22 square metres
- Total Covered area of 157 square metres
- Uncovered veranda area of 23 square metres
- Total plot of 327 square metres
About Escape to the Sun
We help our customers buy overseas residential property safely, securely and in superb locations.
We love the excitement of owning overseas property and our aim is to ensure you enjoy that same thrill. We want you to be confident that you are making a sound investment, be fully informed throughout the purchase process, have peace-of-mind that you are buying your new home safely and securely.
Escape to the Sun is a full business member of the Association of International Property Professionals. By using AIPP Members, you get: reassurance that a member must act professionally and you will also have recourse to the AIPP if problems occur.