WHAT WE DO
We help our customers buy overseas property safely, securely and in superb locations.
That’s not just a marketing tagline. That’s what we do. We love the excitement of owning overseas residential property and our aim us to ensure you enjoy that same thrill.
We want our customers to be:
- Confident that they are making a sound investment
- Fully informed throughout the process
- Aware of the opportunities and risks
We receive proposals almost daily but only a small proportion reach the front line. We need to be totally confident on a proposition before we offer it to our customers.
We have a tried and tested approach to buying property in different markets.
We will guide you through the purchase process whilst managing the risks and aiming to save you valuable time and money.
You will need to work with several third-parties during the purchase process, be it, lawyers, notaries, surveyors, money exchange experts to finance providers. We only work with providers that are professionally registered, have a proven track record and have been validated by other customers.
Many properties that we have available are from property developers. Our customers prefer modern designs and construction with access to the latest in technology, highest specifications and modern appliances.
To this end, we have a rigorous due diligence process so that all of our property developers have:
- Been vetted so that we are assured of their financial strength
- A proven track record and reputation in terms of timely and quality delivery
- Appropriate professional affiliations, registrations and licenses
We will make sure that any exposures are actively managed and the right incentives are in place for the developer to deliver on-time to the agreed quality and specifications.
At Escape to the Sun, our aim is to operate only in the best destinations:
- We review each country on its merits
- Determine which markets are most attractive from a property investment perspective
- Assess the stability of the political and legal framework
- Ensure there are strong property ownership laws
- Look for a stable financial and currency outlook for that country
- Crucially, we also look for an imbalance of demand against supply which can be a major driver of property price growth in the short-term
Once we are positive on a market, we will determine which cities and towns are the most attractive and offer strong long-term potential.
From this top-down approach, we will then dig deeper and talk to agents and developers to understand which areas are the most attractive and which areas to avoid.
Obviously, we can’t guarantee that any specific property will be the perfect investment. What we will do though is to provide a robust framework for selecting property with potential for performing strongly over the medium to long term.
If you would like us to help you find your Escape, please contact us.