Your Free Inspection Trip
We are so confident that you will fall in love with your dream Cypriot property that we are prepared to offer free inspection trips.
These tours are usually carried out over a period of three-to-four days. Through our conversations with you, we will be able to fine-tune your trip to meet your exact requirements. Our customers often have very different plans so we recognise the need to be flexible and allow our guests plenty of down-time. That way you will have time to: –
- Relax and enjoy the ambiance of this magical island
- Review your various options
- Get a sense and feeling for the area – the atmosphere, its culture, the people
- Fit in any second viewings
- Speak to local experts such as surveyors, builders and solicitors
Inspection trips will usually include: –
- Construction of an itinerary to review your short-listed properties
- Meet and greet at the airport and transfer to your hotel or villa
- Guided tours of the area and your target properties
- Guidance on how to buy your property safely and securely and pros and cons of each property visited
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport
For the duration of the tour, you will be escorted in one of the companies’ executive cars.
Through experience, we have found, that the inspection trips operate best when all parties are committed to the process. As such, we have the following conditions: –
- Free inspection trips are available to those looking to purchase properties for over €100,000
- Free accommodation will be provided but incidental costs will be your responsibility
- All transfers and tours are included free of charge
- You will be required to arrange and pay for your flights in advance of the trip. The cost of the flights will be reimbursed following the successful purchase of your property and provision of receipts. The maximum cost reimbursed for flights will be €1,000 in total.
- You will be responsible for any travel insurance requirements for the duration of your visit
- You will also be required to attend your property inspection trips which may include presentations by the seller
Please let us know in advance of the trip if there are any additional requests that we should be aware such as medical conditions, allergies or disabilities.
To review our portfolio of properties in Cyprus – please click here.