Cyprus is an attractive place to do business and a unique place to reside. Individuals looking to invest through real estate, can take advantage of the island’s unique strategic location, enviable Mediterranean lifestyle, warm climate, lowest crime rate in Europe, excellent infrastructure and first-rate tourism. Cyprus also offers the most favourable incentives in the area of taxation within the EU for individuals and businesses.
Besides, it’s attractive geography and taxation incentives, the island of Cyprus also offers one of the most attractive programmes for obtaining Permanent Residency through property investment. The process is fast and simple and can be granted to you and your family within two months and lasts for life. How is this possible? See below:
Permanent Residency Investment Criteria
- Cyprus Permanent Residency may be obtained through a secure new property investment of just €300,000 plus VAT
- Secure annual income of €30,000 plus €5,000 per dependent from abroad and from sources other than employment in Cyprus
- The applicant must submit a statement that they have no intention to seek employment or be engaged in any Cypriot business
- An additional €30,000 investment must be paid into a Cypriot Bank Institution for a minimum three-year period
- The residence permit holder must visit Cyprus at least once every two years to maintain their residency status
- A clean criminal record is required
To review our collection of properties that qualify for the Permanent Residency scheme, click here.
You may, instead, be eligible for EU Citizenship. Check if you are here.