Spectrum Boutique Residences, Limassol
€2,650,000 Guide Price
Spectrum Boutique Residences, Limassol, Lemesos, CY
- Stunning sea views
- Close to St Raphael Marina
- Easy access to Limassol and all its amenities
- Five-star contemporary luxury living
- High specifications with luxurious finishes
- Qualifies for the Cyprus Citizenship programme
- Covered double parking area
- Roof terrace
- Gated security
- Total covered area of 326 square metres
The Spectrum Boutique Residences, Limassol
Every detail of The Spectrum radiates contemporary charm; stately apartments with hi-tech features and exquisitely proportioned interiors. Looking out across the alluring waters of the Mediterranean Sea and the St. Raphael private marina, these grand private residences are built to accommodate Limassol’s elite.
The Spectrum is located in one of Limassol’s most desirable and exclusive districts and features a collection of boutique apartments with breath-taking panoramic views, encompassing modern interiors, highest quality finishes with services and facilities second-to-none.
The renowned shops and boutiques of Limassol’s cosmopolitan centre are within convenient reach, and the atmosphere of Limassol’s golden coastline and Blue-flag beaches make this a highly desirable location and place to live.
The spacious entrance lobby at The Spectrum has a cosmopolitan feel to welcome one home and to greet your family and friends in style. You can spend a leisurely afternoon watching the world go by, or take advantage of the lounge for a business meeting or private engagement.
The interiors at the spectrum have been thoughtfully designed as elegant spaces to which one can bring one's own personal taste and style. Floor to ceiling windows bring in a soft, natural light, helping to create a restful quality to the interiors. Great attention to detail and the use of high quality materials all combine to create perfect spaces with uncompromising style.
A luxurious oasis complements two of The Spectrum's boutique apartments. With sweeping views of the Mediterranean and the city, the roof terraces inspire the serenity of coastal living and the vibrancy of city life: garden spaces that are light and bright, deluxe Jacuzzis creating a moment of calm in this urban location with the sweeping Limassol coastline a feature from every point of view.
The finishes and fixtures of The Spectrum have been carefully selected by a team of professional interior designers reflecting the high calibre and quality of the architectural design. This superior selection will provide residents with the ultimate in convenience. comfort and luxury.
These luxury apartments will provide an excellent investment opportunity. Limassol is already seeing the strongest investment growth on the island for apartments and these are ideally located to take full advantage of this momentum.
Each of the four-bedrooms include their own en-suite facilities. In addition, there is a guest WC. The apartment features large open plan living areas to give a modern, light and spacious apartment that leads seamlessly onto a large veranda providing for quite superb sea views. It is an enviable location and development perfect for entertaining your friends and family to enjoy Mediterranean living to the full.
- Modern high standard finishes and specifications throughout
- Double glazing energy efficient windows and patio floor-to-ceiling sliding doors of latest technology aluminium sections
- Thermal insulation (Category A)
- Imported marble floor finishes in communal areas
- Highest quality floor ceramics with optional pre-varnished parquet floors
- Imported Italian sliding wardrobe doors by Novamobili
- Top quality Italian internal doors by Barausse
- Bespoke Italian kitchens by Arclinea
- Granite or Hi-Macs® kitchen worktops and vanity unit tops
- Superb range of kitchen appliances by Miele
- Finest bathroom fittings by Grohe
- Quality sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch
- Decor tiling in all bathroom areas
- Central VRV systems in all areas
- Under floor heating in all areas
- Intruder and fire alarm systems in all areas
- Front door videophones with colour monitors
- State-of-the-art central home automation systems
- Communal adult swimming pool with infinity-edge as well as children's pools
- Communal sauna, sun terraces and outdoor entertainment areas
- Landscaping for communal areas
- Internal covered area of 156 square metres
- Covered veranda and roof terrace of 74 square metres
- Covered double parking space of 25 square metres
- Storage room of 15 square metres
- Uncovered veranda of 64 square metres
About Escape to the Sun
We help our customers buy overseas residential property safely, securely and in superb locations.
We love the excitement of owning overseas property and our aim is to ensure you enjoy that same thrill. We want you to be: -
- confident that you are making a sound investment
- be fully informed throughout the purchase process
- have peace-of-mind that you are buying your new home safely and securely
Escape to the Sun is a full business members of the Association of International Property Professionals. By using AIPP Members, you get reassurance that a Member must act professionally and you will also have recourse to the AIPP if problems occur.