Luxury Villa, Konia Sunset
€351,211 Guide Price
Konia Sunset, Paphos, Pafos, CY
- Easy access to all main amenities
- Contemporary design
- Panoramic sea view
- Private parking area
- Optional swimming pool
- Total plot size of 239 square metres
Konia Sunset Villas, Konia, Paphos
Konia Sunset Villas is a stunning development of two and three bedroom villas and bungalows located in Konia. This place is a scenic village situated three kilometres east of Paphos.
Paphos sits in the south-west of the island and is the most popular area for overseas property investors due to its great facilities, expat communities and access to a wide range of restaurants, traditional Cypriot tavernas and bars. It is an area steeped in history and the archaeological site near Kato Paphos was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1980. The monumental underground tombs here are carved out perfectly of solid rock dating back to the early Hellenistic and Roman periods.
Given this rich heritage, the coastal city has been chosen as the cultural capital of Europe for the year 2017.
Another attraction of Paphos is the subtropical-Mediterranean climate, with the mildest temperatures on the island. The elevated and slightly inland position of Konia will provide some welcome relief from the long hot summers.
Pathos is easily accessible with its own international airport served with daily flights from the UK and numerous other European destinations.
Konia Sunset Villas is one of the most impressive projects managed by one of the leading property developers on the island. The south-westerly orientation takes full advantage of the superb Mediterranean panorama and climate.
Konia Sunset Villas is designed to meet the highest of specifications and finishing. It offers an ultimate living accommodation in a unique location of Paphos. Residents can enjoy stunning Mediterranean panoramas.
The main features of this two bedroom/three bathroom villa include :
- Close to major amenities - International School of Paphos, hospital, shopping mall, beaches, Old Castle, harbor, and Tombs of the Kings
- Secure front gate & guard providing access only to the villa residents
- A variety of facilities including private parking space, private garden and swimming pool, terraces, and balconies
- Open plan fitted kitchen is provided with granite worktops and ceramic floor tiles
- Living room with fireplace, television and telephone connection points, and provision for central and air conditioning systems
- Internal covered area of 118 square metres
- Covered external veranda of 12 square metres
- Total Covered area of 130 square metres
- Uncovered veranda and paatio area of 29 square metres
- Generous plot of 239 square metres