Luxury Villa, Konia Sunset
€351,211 Guide Price
Konia Sunset, Paphos, Pafos, CY
- Panoramic sea views
- Sought-after village destination
- Easy access to village amenities and central Paphos
- Contemporary design
- Optional swimming pool
- Private parking area
- Total plot size of 239 square metres
Konia Sunset Villas, Konia, Paphos
Konia Sunset Villas is a stunning development of just three luxury villas and is located in the popular village of Konia. This scenic village is situated just three kilometres to the east of Paphos.
Paphos sits in the south-west of the island and is the most popular area for overseas property investors due to its great facilities, expat communities and access to a wide range of restaurants, traditional Cypriot tavernas and bars.
It is an area steeped in history and the archaeological site near Kato Paphos was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1980. The monumental underground tombs here are carved out perfectly of solid rock dating back to the early Hellenistic and Roman periods.
Given this rich heritage, the coastal city has been chosen as the cultural capital of Europe for the year 2017.
Another major attraction of Paphos is the subtropical-Mediterranean climate, with the mildest temperatures on the island. The elevated and slightly inland position of Konia will provide some welcome relief from the long hot summers.
Pathos is easily accessible with its own international airport served with daily flights from the UK and numerous other European destinations.
For those fans of golf, Konia Hills is just a few kilometres away from the exclusive Sir Nick Faldo inspired Elea Golf Club and Resort. There are a number of excellent courses in the area.
Konia Sunset Villas is one of the most impressive projects managed by one of the leading property developers on the island. The hilltop location is designed to take full advantage of the superb Mediterranean hills and climate.
The Property - Villa 2
Konia Sunset Villas is one of the most impressive projects managed by one of the leading property developers on the island. The south-westerly orientation takes full advantage of the superb Mediterranean panorama and climate.
Konia Sunset Villas is designed to meet the highest of specifications and finishing. It offers the ultimate in living accommodation in a sought-after location of Paphos. You will be able to enjoy stunning Mediterranean panoramas and Cypriot living to the full.
The main features of this two bedroom/three bathroom villa include: -
- Optional private swimming pool
- Private parking area
- Private garden
- Provision for air-conditioning units, central heating and security alarm system
- Marble floors throughout except verandas, WC and bathrooms
- Fire place dressed in stonework
- Shutters on the bedroom windows
- Double glazed windows
- Modern fitted kitchen with granite work tops
- Pressurized water system
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Guest WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite facilities:
- Dressing room
- TV and telephone connection points
- Solar water heating system
- Large tiled balconies and verandas offering superb sea views
- Internal covered area of 118 square metres
- Covered external veranda of 12 square metres
- Total Covered area of 130 square metres
- Uncovered veranda and patio area of 29 square metres
- Generous plot of 239 square metres
About Escape to the Sun
We help our customers buy overseas residential property safely, securely and in superb locations.
We love the excitement of owning overseas property and our aim is to ensure you enjoy that same thrill. We want you to be confident that you are making a sound investment, be fully informed throughout the purchase process and have peace-of-mind that you are buying your new home safely and securely.
Escape to the Sun is a full business member of the Association of International Property Professionals. By using AIPP Members, you get reassurance that a member must act professionally and you will also have recourse to the AIPP if problems occur.