Luxury Villa, Konia Panorama
€600,582 Guide Price
Konia Panorama, Paphos, Pafos, CY
- Panoramic Mediterranean Sea views
- Easy access to all main amenities
- Latest technology features
- Optional private swimming pool
- Total plot size of 452 square metres
Konia Panorama is a spectacular development of luxury villas in the village of Konia overlooking the town of Paphos and the Mediterranean Sea.
Paphos sits in the south-west of the island and is the most popular area for overseas property investors due to its great facilities, expat communities and access to a wide range of restaurants, traditional Cypriot tavernas and bars. It is an area steeped in history and the archaeological site near Kato Paphos was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1980. The monumental underground tombs here are carved out perfectly of solid rock dating back to the early Hellenistic and Roman periods.
Given this rich heritage, the coastal city has been chosen as the cultural capital of Europe for the year 2017.
Another attraction of Paphos is the subtropical-Mediterranean climate, with the mildest temperatures on the island. The elevated and slightly inland position of Konia will provide some welcome relief from the long hot summers.
Pathos is easily accessible with its own international airport served with daily flights from the UK and numerous other European destinations.
Konia Panorama is one of the most impressive projects managed by one of the leading property developers on the island. The south-westerly orientation takes full advantage of the superb Mediterranean panorama and climate.
The main features of this three bedroom/two bathroom villa include :
- Panoramic sea views
- Type D construction
- Master bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Large tiled balconies and verandas
- Fire place dressed in stonework
- Private parking area
- Private swimming pool (Optional)
- Private garden
- Storage space
- Internal covered area of 129 square metres
- Covered external veranda of 34 square metres
- Total Covered area of 163 square metres
- Generous plot of 452 square metres