Luxury Villa, Konia Hills
€455,705 Guide Price
Konia Hills, Paphos, Pafos, CY
- Panoramic sea view
- Easy access to all main amenities
- Large tiled balconies and verandas
- Private parking area
- Optional private swimming pool
- Total plot size of 330 square metres
Konia Hills, Konia, Paphos
Konia Hills is a stunning property of two and three-bed villas and bungalows located in Konia. This place is a scenic village situated three kilometres east of Paphos. There are several versions of how the village got its name Konia. However, the most valid reason happens to be that the name comes from the term Konya – named Konia by the Turks from Asia Minor. Well, today, many new residents are propping up in this small village. It is mainly owing to its short distance from the town, its climate and the evenness of the ground.
Konia Hills is designed to meet the highest specifications. It offers an ultimate living accommodation in a unique location of Paphos. Residents can enjoy stunning views from each villa and bungalow of Konia Hills. The project is segregated into four main phases, each offering a range of two/three-bed villas and bungalows. The project is at a walking distance from several facilities and major amenities. It is just a few minutes away from the beach and the heart of Kato Paphos.
Paphos has a cool subtropical Mediterranean climate with mildest of temperatures recorded on the island.
Paphos has an international airport and is served by daily flights from several cities in Europe.
Highlights of Konia Hills - Villa 82 Type B D
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Two bathroom and one restroom
- Close to major amenities - International School of Paphos, hospital, shopping mall, beaches, Old Town and castle, harbour, Tombs of the Kings and major golf courses
- Secure front gate and guard providing access only to the villa residents
- A variety of facilities including private parking space, garden, and pool, terraces and balconies
- Open plan fitted kitchen is provided with granite work tops and ceramic floor tiles
- Living room with fire place, television and telephone connection points, and provision for central and air conditioning systems
- Internal covered area of 135 square metres
- Covered external veranda of 22 square metres
- Total Covered area of 157 square metres
- Uncovered veranda area of 13 square metres
- Total plot of 330 square metres