Luxury Villa, Konia Hills, Paphos
€4,659,358 Guide Price
Konia Hills, Paphos, Pafos, CY
- Qualifies for The Cyprus EU Citizenship by Investment Programme
- Superb panoramic Mediterranean Sea views
- Easy access to all main amenities
- Private swimming pool
- Secure private gated community
- Total plot size of 2,443 square metres
Konia Luxury Houses, Konia Hills, Konia, Paphos
Konia Hills is a stunning development of villas and bungalows located in Konia. This place is a scenic village situated just three kilometres east of Paphos.
Paphos sits in the south-west of the island and is the most popular area for overseas property investors due to its great facilities, expat communities and access to a wide range of restaurants, traditional Cypriot tavernas and bars. It is an area steeped in history and the archaeological site near Kato Paphos was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1980. The monumental underground tombs here are carved out perfectly of solid rock dating back to the early Hellenistic and Roman periods.
Given this rich heritage, the coastal city has been chosen as the cultural capital of Europe for the year 2017.
Another major attraction of Paphos is the subtropical-Mediterranean climate, with the mildest temperatures on the island. The elevated and slightly inland position of Konia will provide some welcome relief from the long hot summers.
Pathos is easily accessible with its own international airport served with daily flights from the UK and numerous other European destinations.
For those fans of golf, Konia Hills is just a few kilometres away from the exclusive Sir Nick Faldo inspired Elea Golf Club and Resort. There are a number of excellent courses in the area.
Konia Hills is one of the most impressive projects managed by one of the leading property developers on the island. The hilltop location is designed to take full advantage of the superb Mediterranean hills and climate.
Konia Hills is designed to meet the highest of specifications and finishing. It offers an ultimate living accommodation in a unique location of Paphos. These luxury custom built houses are designed and built with the highest standards and attention to detail. The projects offers modern, contemporary and exclusive houses with spacious living areas and outdoor space for entertaining.
An ideal home for those who love to entertain family and friends.
This property qualifies for The Cyprus EU Citizenship programme.
This development comprises four plots giving a very generous area of 2,443 square metres (0.24 Hectares, 0.6 Acre) giving a very private and serene location that you can enjoy to the full with your family and friends.
Highlights of Konia Hills – Plot 64/65/66/67 - Type 17 Design
- A superbly appointed off-plan property with four bedrooms built over three floors
- En-suite master bathroom with walk-in wardrobe area
- Five bathrooms plus one restroom
- Close to major amenities - International School of Paphos, hospital, shopping mall, beaches, Old Town and castle, harbour, Tombs of the Kingsand a number of major golf courses
- Secure front gate & guard providing access only to the villa residents and their guests
- Private swimming pool
- Open verandah areas incluing space for barbeque
- Utility rooms, gym room, cellar, spare bedroom
- A large private office with superb views over the Mediterranean
- A variety of facilities including private parking spaces, garden, terraces and balconies
- Modern open plan fitted kitchen is provided with granite work tops and ceramic floor tiles
- Total Covered area of 536 square metres
- Total plot of 2,443 square metres