Luxury Villa, Konia Hills, Paphos
€385,660 Guide Price
Konia Hills, Paphos, Pafos, CY
- Panoramic sea views
- Easy access to village amenities
- Close to Paphos and the international airport
- Large tiled balconies and verandas
- Optional private swimming pool
- Total plot size of 273 square metres
Konia Hills, Konia, Paphos
Konia Hills is a stunning development of villas and bungalows located in Konia. This is a scenic village situated just three kilometres to the east of Paphos.
Paphos sits in the south-west of the island and is the most popular area for overseas property investors due to its great facilities, expat communities and access to a wide range of restaurants, traditional Cypriot tavernas and bars. It is an area steeped in history and the archaeological site near Kato Paphos was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1980. The monumental underground tombs here are carved out perfectly of solid rock dating back to the early Hellenistic and Roman periods.
Given this rich heritage, the coastal city has been chosen as the cultural capital of Europe for the year 2017.
Another major attraction of Paphos is the subtropical-Mediterranean climate, with the mildest temperatures on the island. The elevated and slightly inland position of Konia will provide some welcome relief from the long hot summers.
Pathos is easily accessible with its own international airport served with daily flights from the UK and numerous other European destinations.
For those fans of golf, Konia Hills is just a few kilometres away from the exclusive Sir Nick Faldo inspired Elea Golf Club and Resort.
Konia Hills is one of the most impressive projects managed by one of the leading property developers on the island. The hilltop location is designed to take full advantage of the superb Mediterranean panorama and climate.
Konia Sunset Villas is designed to meet the highest of specifications and finishing. It offers an ultimate living accommodation in a unique location of Paphos.
The Property - Villa 53, Type 12 Design
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom and one restroom
- Gated security providing access only to the villa residents and their guests
- A variety of facilities including private parking space, garden, terraces and balconies
- Optional swimming pool
- Open plan fitted kitchen is provided with granite work tops and ceramic floor tiles
- Living room with fire place, television and telephone connection points, and provision for central and air conditioning systems
- Internal covered area of 117 square metres
- Covered external veranda of 11 square metres
- Total Covered area of 128 square metres
- Uncovered veranda and patio area of 24 square metres
- Total plot of 273 square metres
About Escape to the Sun
We help our customers buy overseas residential property safely, securely and in superb locations.
We love the excitement of owning overseas property and our aim is to ensure you enjoy that same thrill. We want you to be confident that you are making a sound investment, be fully informed throughout the purchase process, have peace-of-mind that you are buying your new home safely and securely.
Escape to the Sun is a full business member of the Association of International Property Professionals. By using AIPP Members, you get: reassurance that a member must act professionally and you will also have recourse to the AIPP if problems occur.