Luxury Flat in Leda Heights
€159,000 Guide Price
Leda Heights, Paphos , Pafos, CY
- Easy access to all main amenities
- Walking distance to the International School
- Covered Parking
- Close to Paphos town centre
- Total plot of 120 square metres
Leda Heights, Paphos
This first-floor luxury apartment in Leda Heights is situated in an elevated position on the hills of the picturesque village of Mesa Chorio overlooking Paphos and the Mediterranean Sea.
Due to its location, close to the tourist facilities and yet within walking distance of the renowned international school, the apartment is perfect either as a holiday home, permanent residence or an investment.
Paphos enjoys a subtropical-Mediterranean climate, with the mildest temperatures on the island whilst the elevated location will provide welcome relief from the heat of the summer.
Paphos has been selected as a European Capital of Culture for 2017. This is the mythical birthplace of Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love and beauty, and the founding myth is interwoven with the town such that Old Paphos became the most famous and important place for worshiping Aphrodite in the ancient world. In Greco-Roman times, Paphos was the island's capital, and it is well known for the remains of the Roman governor's palace, where extensive, fine mosaics are a major tourist attraction. Paul the Apostle visited the town during the first century AD. The town of Paphos is included in the official UNESCO list of cultural and natural treasures of the world's heritage.
Cyprus is easily accessible, with daily flights from the UK and numerous other European destinations.
The unique design of Leda Heights ensures each of the apartments hold unobstructed sea views. The apartments are generously proportioned with large rooms and patios.
- Uninterrupted sea views
- Barrier controlled entrance
- All units are south facing over the sea
- Large sunny patios
- Allocated covered parking
- Two communal swimming pools
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Landscaped areas with rock featues and waterfall
- Easy access to Golf Courses
- Walking distance to the new International School of Paphos
- Fully furnished - Quality furniture & electrical appliances
- Five minute drive to Paphos
- Ten minute drive to beach
- Internal covered area of 82 square meters
- Covered veranda and parking of 38 square meters
- Total Covered area of 120 square meters
Please note, prices are quoted net of any taxes and rates that may be applicable.
About Escape to the Sun
We help our customers buy overseas residential property safely, securely and in superb locations.
We love the excitement of owning overseas property and our aim is to ensure you enjoy that same thrill. We want you to be: -
· confident that you are making a sound investment
· be fully informed throughout the purchase process
· have peace-of-mind that you are buying your new home safely and securely
Escape to the Sun is a full business members of the Association of International Property Professionals. By using AIPP Members, you get: reassurance that a Member must act professionally and have recourse to the AIPP if problems occur.