Luxury Apartment in East Tower, Ayia Napa Marina, Ayia Napa
€1,125,000 Guide Price
Ayia Napa Marina, Ayia Napa, , CY
- Exclusive apartment in sought-after premier destination
- Breathtaking panoramic views over the marina and Mediterranean
- Easy access to a wide range of luxury amenities
- Access to infinity edge swimming pool, cabanas, fitness centre and spa
- Private allocated covered parking
- No VAT payable on this development
- Total internal area of 124 square metres
A luxury off-plan apartment in Ayia Napa Marina, Ayia Thekla, Famagusta.
This three-bedroom luxury apartment is set in the prestigious and highly-sought after Ayia Napa Marina – an exclusive integrated development offering luxurious residences, world-class yachting facilities, a variety of retail boutiques, waterfront fine dining options, cafes, bars and a wide range of recreational and leisure facilities.
Ayia Napa Marina is located in Ayia Thekla mid-way between Ayia Thekla Beach and Makronissos Beach just to the west of Ayia Napa on the south-east coast of Cyprus.
This corner of the island is an up-and-coming area offering crystal-clear turquoise waters and is deemed the jewel of Cyprus. Ayia Thekla Beach is one of fourteen blue-flag sandy beaches that also includes the famous Landa Beach, Nissi Beach, Sunrise Beach and Fig Tree Bay.
Visitors are attracted by the crystal-clear seas, stunning beaches, incredible views and a lifestyle of sophistication and elegance.
Ayia Nappa to the east is the party capital of Cyprus that even rivals Ibiza. Just a few minutes’ drive further east lies the Capo Greco National Forest Park which also has clear aquamarine waters and protected pine forest trails ideal for those that love outdoor pursuits. There is something for everyone in this part of the island.
This part of Cyprus is famed for its long hot summers and 340 days of abundant sunshine a year.
Larnaca and its international airport can easily be reached within thirty minutes.
Construction of Ayia Napa Marina has commenced and is due for completion in 2020. The government-backed development represents a €220 million investment with the sole ambition to become the premier yachting destination of the Mediterranean.
It will feature 190 apartments located in two iconic towers, 29 luxury villas, 600 boat slips as well as extensive commercial facilities.
Pyare Village will be the heart of the marina and is designed in a semi-circular basin reminiscent of an island harbour. It will feature a scenic waterfront with a pedestrian promenade part covered by an overhead parasol structure. Shops, cafés, restaurants and a wide range of recreational and leisure activities will create a bustling harbour-side atmosphere.
The complex is created using a mix of regional stone, marble and glass and is shaped with distinctive modern lines that reflect the overall elegance and style of the marina; its curved and repetitious framework gives the impression of a ship’s hull.
This three-bedroom apartment is located on the 23rd floor of the East Tower and is designed with luxury, comfort and convenience in mind using the latest in smart home technology.
The apartment is uniquely shaped to ensure that all living spaces, including bedrooms, are oriented toward the water and beaches; while the concept of modern, open plan designs maximize daylight and views.
Exterior walls are predominantly 2.8-meter-high glass. Bedrooms have large floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, while living rooms have full-height folding glass doors. The modern open-plan living and dining spaces can be extended out onto the veranda by opening the doors to create a seamless extension to the outside – perfect for enjoying al-fresco Mediterranean living.
The master bedroom includes an en-suite master bathroom. The second bedroom shares a family bathroom. There is an additional guest w.c.
For those looking for investment purposes, the long season provides for attractive rental yields and given the unique and exclusive nature of this development, it should offer superior rental returns whilst retaining its future marketability.
- Internal covered area of 124 square metres
- Covered veranda of 33 square metres
- Superb south-east orientation perfect for enjoying early morning sunshine
- Type 3A-E design
- Private allocated covered parking
- Central air conditioning system adjustable in multiple zones
- Underfloor heating system
- Home automation system
- Top-end luxury finishing and specifications throughout
- Separate laundry area
- Expansive communal amenity deck overlooking the marina with an infinity edge swimming pool, cabanas and an outdoor bar.
- Fitness facilities
- Exclusive access to extensive spa facilities covering over 400 square metres
- Security gates and guards for your safety and privacy
- Concierge and full management facilities available