Konia Modern Luxury, Konia Hills, Paphos
€2,696,972 Guide Price
Konia Hills, Paphos, Pafos, CY
- Superb panoramic Mediterranean Sea views
- Modern, contemporary design
- Sought-after destination of Konia
- Close to Paphos and the international airport
- Qualifies for the Cyprus EU Citizenship by Investment Programme
- Private swimming pool
- Easy access to all main amenities
- Secure private gated community
- Generous plot of 1455 square metres
Konia Modern Luxury, Konia Hills, Konia, Paphos
Konia Hills is a stunning off-plan development of contemporary villas located in the sought-after village of Konia. This place area is situated just three kilometres to the east of Paphos.
Paphos sits in the south-west of the island and is the most popular area for overseas property investors due to its great facilities, expat communities and access to a wide range of restaurants, traditional Cypriot tavernas and bars.
It is an area steeped in history and the archaeological site near Kato Paphos was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1980. The monumental underground tombs here are carved out perfectly of solid rock dating back to the early Hellenistic and Roman periods.
Given this rich heritage, the coastal city has been chosen as the cultural capital of Europe for the year 2017.
Another major attraction of Paphos is the subtropical-Mediterranean climate, with the mildest temperatures on the island. The elevated and slightly inland position of Konia will provide some welcome relief from the long hot summers.
Pathos is easily accessible with its own international airport served with daily flights from the UK and numerous other European destinations.
For those fans of golf, Konia Hills is just a few kilometres away from the exclusive Sir Nick Faldo inspired Elea Golf Club and Resort. There are a number of excellent courses in the area.
Konia Hills is one of the most impressive projects managed by one of the leading property developers on the island. The hilltop location is designed to take full advantage of the superb Mediterranean hills and climate.
The Propery - Konia Modern Luxury Villa 3, Type MH1 Design
Konia Hills is designed to meet the highest of specifications and finishing. It offers the ultimate in luxury living in a popular and unique area of Paphos. These luxury custom built houses are designed and built with the highest standards and attention to detail. The projects offers modern, contemporary and exclusive houses with spacious living areas and outdoor space for entertaining. The designs are based on the concept of providing owners with the prospect of luxurious but minimalistic living. This is an ideal home for those who love to entertain family and friends, as well as, enjoying the Mediterranean lifestlye to the full.
This property qualifies for The Cyprus EU Citizenship programme.
Main features: -
- A superbly appointed off-plan property with four bedrooms built over three floors
- Master bedroom features en-suite facilities, walk-in dressing room, private veranda and sitting room
- Three further generously-sized family bedrooms each with their own en-suite and shared veranda, roof garden and jacuzzi
- Secure front gate & guard providing access only to the villa residents and their guests
- Private infinity swimming pool
- Latest technology features
- Basement includes utility room, pool room, gym and a further bathroom
- A variety of facilities including private parking spaces, garden, terraces and balconies
- Modern open plan fitted kitchen is provided with granite work tops and ceramic floor tiles
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Internal covered area of 510 square metres
- External covered veranda of 42 square metres
- Total covered area of 552 square metres
- External uncovered Veranda of 149 square metres
- Total plot of 1,455 square metres
About Escape to the Sun
We help our customers buy overseas residential property safely, securely and in superb locations.
We love the excitement of owning overseas property and our aim is to ensure you enjoy that same thrill. We want you to be confident that you are making a sound investment, be fully informed throughout the purchase process and have peace-of-mind that you are buying your new home safely and securely.
Escape to the Sun is a full business member of the Association of International Property Professionals. By using AIPP Members you can be assured that a member must act professionally and you will also have recourse to the AIPP if problems occur.