€761,900 Guide Price
, Estepona, Malaga, ES
- Close to all amenities
- Close to the sea
- Private Swimming Pool
Arboleda comprises a collection of 18 high quality villas of three and four bedrooms, spacious open plan living areas with large 100 metre squared basement areas providing an open canvas design.
This is an exceptional residential development where every detail celebrates the latest in cutting-edge architecture, yet embraces the essence of sophisticated and comfortable living.
Arboleda in Atalaya is ideally located between the exclusive marina locations of Estepona & Puerto Banus. The properties are within walking distance to all amenities, the surrounding area offers an abundance of golf courses, restaurants, stunning beaches, schools and shopping facilities. Heading just a couple of kilometres inland you will also find Benahavis Village - the dining room of the Costa del Sol which also offers stunning countryside walks and outdoor leisure activities.
- A three bedroom luxury villa with 3.5 bathrooms
- Semilla Design
- Covered living 262 sq.m.
- Porch 40 sq.m.
- Terraces 56 sq.m.
- Total plot size of 581 sq.m.
- An exquisite selection of high-quality materials to include flooring (inside & out), worktops, backsplash, lighting, swimming pool tiles, etc
- Top-end German kitchens by Siematic
- An open-plan relationship between kitchen, terraces and lounge area
- Pre-installation for security systems
- A sophisticated interior colour palette to unite floors, walls, bathrooms and kitchen
- Energy efficient build techniques & B-rated energy certificate
- Swimming pools with salt water chlorination systems
- Aesthetic perimeter walling with entrance gates for street-side villas
- Under-floor heating throughout
- Landscaping to allow flow of light & welcome shade, plus protects privacy on boundary lines
- Feature stairways
- A “courtyard” concept influenced by traditional Spanish botanical gardens
- A seamless connection between internal and external flooring for maximised spatial perception plus floor-to-ceiling glass façades.